ACCOUNT DIRECTOR – BRUSSELS/PARIS
Permanent, full time
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to join our Brussels or Paris team, responsible for dealing with a portfolio of client accounts, managing delivery teams and client relationships. Successful candidates will be able to hit the ground running and have an eagerness to develop new networks, with 4-7 years industry experience.
- To establish trusted and long-term relationships with clients and networks.
- To work with the management team to devise and implement communications strategies which deliver results and support new client proposals.
- To be accountable for delivery and project management of a number of accounts and to help set and deliver strategy.
- To identify business development opportunities and new client relationships.
- To provide line management, training, and development of the team and to address team issues as required.
- To attend a variety of networking functions and events that are identified as providing opportunities to meet potential clients and/or referrers for the business.
- To act as ambassador for the company at all times.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A range of political and media contacts, drawn from 4-7 years of industry experience.
- International outlook, ideally with cross-border experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an eagerness to develop new networks.
- A background or experience in running digital campaigns would be helpful.
- Language capabilities: a second language (German, French, Spanish or Arabic) would be helpful but is not a requirement.
WHAT WE OFFER
Project Associates offers a generous compensation package which includes competitive remuneration, discretionary bonuses, a companywide profit-sharing scheme, pension, private medical insurance and 25 days holiday per annum. We operate a hybrid working policy and are proud to offer enhanced maternity, paternity and shared parental leave.
We are a dynamic, diverse, and fast-growing company which believes in supporting our team members both professionally and personally. In addition to our teams in London, Paris, Brussels, Berlin, New York, Washington DC and Nairobi, we have an Associate network of global leaders and experts in their fields who employees have the chance to work with and learn from.
Project Associates has a friendly, non-hierarchical company culture with regular social events and a flexible working environment. We actively encourage employees to travel between our different offices and spend time getting to know colleagues in each country, as well as the cultures within which they operate. We have a formalised secondment scheme in place and due to the international nature of our clients, opportunities to travel are regularly available.
Moreover, we give all our employees a high degree of autonomy and responsibility early on in their careers, accelerating their progression to the benefit of both the individual and the company. This is especially important because the pace of the work is often fast, in line with the critical issues and events we are involved in. We are a privately-owned family business, and our strength is in our people.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Account Director - Bru / Paris”. In your cover letter please include confirmation of your notice period, current salary, salary expectations and whether you are legally entitled to work in the EU. Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive; we may not be able to respond to all applicants.
We value diversity and aim for our workforce to be representative of all sections of society. Our recruitment process is competency based and no applicant will be discriminated against regardless of their age, colour, disability, ethnicity, gender or gender identity, race, religion or belief and/or sexual orientation.
Job title: Account Director
Location: Brussels or Paris
Salary: Competitive (dependent on experience) plus benefits
Length of contact: Permanent full time
Posting date: 10th February 2023
Closing date: 9th April 2023